Friday, December 02, 2005

Over sensitive?? No! No! No! Just overreacted…

I am not upset about the private message thingy anymore. I realize that for some reason who ever this person is… she just wants to stir things up. I’m not going to take it seriously and I’m not going to make an issue out of it. I know it’s not true.

I’m not going on a wild goose chase to track this person down and beat the crap out of her…heheh. Not my style really. I’m just going to let her be… How silly of me to take this person seriously. I overreacted when I read the message, but I’m ok now! :o) I’m happy!

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

hey gorgeous....missing you...

what up wiht all this irc thingy... if u wanna share let me know...but ur buying the coffee...

bisik available tooo

Sunday, 04 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how u feel-i was in the same spot begining this year.

Firstly we must accept 'chat' is a mode for many of escaping reality- for gud/bad or fun.

if watever that is said does not affect you & u know is not true-just laugh at it- and click block.

If it stays in your mind and relates to ones u love & u feel u need to clear it- bring it up casualy that someone said this.respect & trust must be in any rl even friends. they shld undstand why u need to clear it instead of taking it back at u.

from a painfull experience i share with you NEVER EVER point to someone without solid prove-worst still if they are not able to defend themselves.

ppl generally go in chase not to protect something but when they have something to hide& some just like to create drama&to steal the light & be important.

be smart become IT savvy techno chic- take down the IP address-PLS DO- hey i might be accused for even putting a comment here for this :)

im commenting because iv been in that spot- both sides.

good luck, GOD bless, take care

Monday, 05 December, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

thank you Funky vibrator... i appreaciate it... thanks for your comments :o)

Monday, 05 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home