Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Holiday Problems

Every year I have to face all kinds of problems during the Christmas holidays. It’s a never ending story. I never once had a Christmas holiday where I can say “This is the best Christmas of my life” *crap*.

Lets see year 2000, I was disappointed with K, 3 days before Christmas. I felt so miserable it made me sick for 1 week. I left my previous job because of him but I got paid RM11k for leaving which wasn’t so bad la. But the whole time I was on my holiday I was sick, depressed and worried if I could get a job fast!

2001 and 2003, went back to Malacca. I just stayed in the house and didn’t go anywhere… it was so boring I can’t even remember what happen!!! Heheh.

2004, The Egyptian freak Year. It was a nightmare… I will never put myself in that situation ever! I felt like I was running away and hiding in Malacca and JB. My phone was off most of the time. I seriously felt like not going back to KL.

2005… hmmm the biggest problem is Oscar! I tried all the boarding homes for him but all the space was taken and fully booked till after Chinese New Year. Even the pet clinic is fully occupied. I cant sedate him, the journey is too far. I can’t take him to my sister’s house because her neighbors are doing some renovations and they have taken out the fences. I don’t know anyone who can look after him while I’m away. My neighbors are going on a holiday too so I can’t ask them for help. I don’t have much choice. Looks like I will be alone in KL this Christmas with Oscar. I can forget about Christmas this year as well. Unless they want to celebrate it in KL… which I doubt they will want to do that.

Oh well, that’s life I guess. I’ll just accept my responsibilities of being a pet owner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What breed is Oscar? How big is here give example? How far are you going distance?

1)If you are driving put him on the back seat with someone he is comfortable with OR let someone else drive. Stop like R&R areas for him to stretch- on leash. WATER for him to drink in the car-there are special containers - not expensive.

2)Get SPCA/PAWs to take him in for boading while u away - PLS MAKE SURE ITS REPUTABLE PLACE

3)Get SPCA/PAWs van to sent him to your place in Melaka.

4)I am a member of SPCA and i know for sure this is done - all proceeds goes to animal shelter.

5) dont be gone too long - he will MISS U :(

Tuesday, 06 December, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

aww thanks for the info funky vibrator.... im so concern about leaving him in a boading. i'll call spca/paws. thanks

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home