Monday, November 07, 2005

Vadai and BBQ??? hhehe....

The holidays are over and its back to work for most people. I had a great week, my mother came back from Malacca on Thursday. She brought my sister and her 2 children to KL. It was a surprise visit, I’m glad they came because I was feeling lonely. My sister and her children kept me company and we had a good time.

I took them to Darthvadai’s BBQ party on Saturday. The children really enjoyed swimming in the pool. I had a hard time getting them out of the pool as I recall. The children kept asking if they could swim again later part in the evening but I didn’t allow them, because they had to go back to Malacca the following day and I was worried they might catch a cold.

I met Amoi’s ex-husband… very nice guy and her children. I was surprise that most of the invited IRC guess turned up. Recky was all dressed up in his maroon baju melayu looking… emm… *have to say it with a French accent* “Very Nice”. Everyone wished “Abang Rat” Selamat Hari Raya but no one had any duit raya la!!! Ehhehe. Raya smooch got la!! Heheh *wink*. Recky had to leave early because of work... but still so glad he joined us!

I went swimming when everyone got out of the pool heheh…*shy* I quietly sneaked into the pool when everyone else wasn't looking and busy eating.. heheh. The water was cold… but I love it! I am looking forward to go swimming again..yehaww!! This time hope to swim with vadai and amoi.

Debra *my sister* and Azie enjoyed the delicious BBQ chicken that was prepared by Chef Vadai and Chef Amoi. The food was great.. I tasted everything but the prawns…sorry la.. I’m allergic to it! I bet it was nice too. Azie made Egg sandwiches, I wanted to make a pie but i dont have an oven so instead I made mash potato and sweet corn bomb... hehe. unfortunately I wrapped the sweet corn on the wrong side of the foil again... lucky only the first one burned. David Lee and his sotong.. I wonder what he marinated it with... it had a Tom Yam Flavor. David wrapped his chicken on the wrong side of the foil and it burned too... Maybe we should all go for a Foil wrapping course.

My niece and nephew made sure they could come again and swim. They asked permission from the right people even…heheh. The next morning they insisted we go again because Uncle Vadai and Aunty Amoi said “Can”!.. heheh. My sister enjoyed herself at the BBQ and she said "Thank You for making her feel so welcome!". Next time I plan to take her go to Beach club!!

I think the host and hostess did a wonderful job with the BBQ.. AGAIN! heheh *clap clap clap* The next one will be at my place… Date and time… yet to confirm ok. I will keep you guys updated its either 10th December or 7th January 2006… emm you guys decide la… if everything ok.. then the party is on!! Ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home