Monday, June 27, 2011

Regret

I have nothing to offer,
I see no future.. where I can live happily ever after,
when it comes to love I consider myself a failure,
it's no wonder why I've turned into a monster.

I have too many fears and turned them into excuses,
harmless excuses for trying to hide these bruises
my hopes are burried just like my dreams and wishes,
for I care more about my life then riches.

I've lived a life full of regrets,
how I wish I could erase my past and reset,
time is running out and so much I've not done yet,
I'm not ready to say goodbye when the sunsets.

I can't take back what no longer belongs to me,
I can't gain back what I have already lost you see..
this is not what I want my life to be,
if only I am allowed to just remain plain old me.

My heart and soul is what I gave,
it was meant for someone who needed to be saved,
I know life goes on and I must be brave,
maybe one day "I" too will be saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home