Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Love Story

My understanding of love has long matured,
my feelings and desires has always been secured,
the harshness of love I have already endured,
because I'm still able to love even when my heart is left uncured.

I've survived the pain of loosing a father,
but I've found comfort from loving another,
he inspires my world like no other,
it's a price I pay with my soul and remain a loner.

A life of solitude is what I chose,
I leave my heart open like the sky so exposed,
only my emotions are the ones that are left closed,
my story ends here I suppose.

The greatest love stories are always the ones that are denied,
stories.. inspired by what was deprived,
love remains a mystery and not easily defined,
mutual understanding is what makes it so divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home