Sunday, November 05, 2006

Yes it's another Saturday Nite Out blog!

Sleep… I really need some sleep. Was out with Ozy on Friday night, went for some drinks at the local mamak shop. Did some catching up on what’s going on in our life. We lost track of time until her mother called to remind us that it was almost 2am….heheh time files when u have so much to talk about.

Anyway I stayed up all night surfing the net, chatting with friends and clearing my email. Had about a 3 hour sleep and that was practically it. I got dressed and all and went out to buy a last minute wedding gift, and I manage to get this beautiful wedding hard cover album, which would be perfect for keeping all their wedding pictures. I attended Watie’s wedding in the afternoon and grabbed Jason to come along with me, he was invited too of coz and all the other RSM ex-staff. But we were the only ones who came. This was my third time attending a malay wedding reception. I must say it was organized very well, she was a beautiful bride, Watie taught me how do all that ceremonial stuff.. you know the rose water sprinkling and the rice grain thingy … emm I don’t know what it’s called tho but it was a good experience and I had a bunga telur too!

By the time I got home I realized it was time for me to get ready to go out to Beach club with Annie. She wanted to go so badly because she was stressed at home.. so ok la I was up for it. Amoi was in Kuantan so she didn’t join us. Commie smsed me and said he will be joining me at BC with his friend… so I thought ok la! The more the merrier. I ordered a bottle of red wine and shared it with Annie. Commie came soon after we arrived at BC, met his friend Wai Meng from London and a surprise guest Baby Angle. Apparently Commie told Wai Meng that my uncle owns beach club…hahah

We had our food and drinks and was entertained by the big group of elderly men from India dancing on the dance floor ..heheh. Wai Meng turned out to be a super cool guy, really had fun and enjoyed his company, he was the only guy casing all the lovely wimmin away…hahah. DJ Aaron came over to say “Hi” as usual and from now on I can officially get 20% off any purchase of food and beverages thanks to DJ Aaron of coz…heheh. Now we can spend more! Commie was even more happier then me when he heard about the 20%. Aaron kept asking me to get the VIP sitting area but I still prefer the usual place in front of the stage.

I promised Annie that I would get her hooked up with some one.. hahah. I got 2 British guys to join the group. They were very friendly and one of them actually likes Annie. So that was a done deal.. in fact I’ve seen William a.k.a Bill many times at The Crossroads, Concorde Hotel. He is a regular visitor… he is always in KL. So I hope he and Annie get to know each other better.

I got acquainted with Dave (Bill’s Friend) the cute one…haha. He was very nice and extremely funny. Dave studies Kuntao a form of martial arts. It’s got something to do with free healing, physical, mental and spiritual exercise. Dave doesn’t travel much, he manage his own business and only been to KL twice in 4 years. I had my first full body massage in BC yesterday.. haha. I never felt so relaxed and Dave showed me a method on dealing with my migraines. I’ve been suffering from migraines ever since I was 12 years old. It really works! This is something that really benefits me. Magic Hands! We exchange email addresses and hope to keep in touch… that’s fine by me.... but I'm not that interested... I fancy taller guys!! *giggles*

Commie, Wai Meng and Baby Angle, enjoyed themselves. I had a great time, drank most of the red wine. I didn’t dance on the podium so safe to say Vadai didn’t miss anything but I did dance on the sofa platform! It only made me look 6 feet tall and I had to take my shoes off coz it was killing me. We all stayed on at BC right up to 3am until the staff had to chase us out. We went to our regular mamak shop for chats and coffee. The place was too crowded so we didn’t have anything to eat. Everyone got to know each other better over a nice hot drink. We then went our own ways and exchange hugs…heheh. I had 3 hugs from Dave.. hmm it’s either he likes hugging me or likes giving me hugs! Hmmm…

cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

3 hugs.... OMG... even i dun get ot feel the juggs that much.... lucky fella

sofa dancing eh hmmmmmm

Sunday, 05 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home