Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just a Thought

Love

My eyes could see you
My heart could feel you
My breath could sense you
I knew I loved you
Before I even met you


I guess for those who are blinded by love, we tend to let the people we love get the best of us. Even when they sometimes hurt your feelings or are not sensitive about them, that feeling of love in your heart dont easily fade away. For some reason you know you cant stop pouring out your heart to the one you love. All we can hope is our he/she hears and sense it. In you heart you know they do.. but it wouldnt hurt to say it and it would be nice to hear it.

"Je vous aime"

1 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

I bet 10 bucks you gonna get a few here echoing what you have just said.

No wories

Sunday, 22 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home