Sunday, October 15, 2006

Saturday Night out again..

I tried to leave as early a possible this time but then I had to pick my mother from my aunties place around 5.30pm… thing is each time I go there I would get stuck chatting with my aunt at least half an hour.. true enough that’s what happen. I rushed there to meet Amoi she wanted me to watch the live band and meet her friend Mark the guitarist. I parked my car at BC, the parking attendant gave me a nice reserve spot…hahah. Then I walked to Concored with my new shoes… Arghhh it hurt like hell damm.. I wont wear that shoe out anymore.. hahah too high!

Anyway I did meet Susan and Mark they were nice… Amoi and I had a drink there, lepak for a while then went to BC to meet the Kuantan gang. BC had a new band Superfriends.. I think they suck.. I still prefer the last band Hydra.. yes the one with the Hot guitarist. Anyway the place was not so crowded surprising for a Saturday night. DJ Aaron came to our table and said “hi” a few times… he seems like a nice guy. He sacred of Amoi coz she keep trying to grab his T-shirt.. he scared his pants will fall down if she keep pulling it ..hahah funny. I had a nice chat with him, he handed his card and told me that I can actually get the VIP seat coz we are regulars and we seem to spend a lot there… so in the future I can reserve the spot… I was thinking .. yeah good idea I’ll do that when Cleo comes to KL.

Hmm what else… I met the Kuantan Gang… Robin and company. They were nice, very friendly and I felt like as if we were clubbing for years together. They ordered lots of beer and open a bottle of Chivas.. they keep asking me to drink and since I didn’t want to offend them or say no so many times I just had 1 glass of beer and 1 glass of Chivas with coke. It’s not like me to drink when I go clubbing.. except wine.. heheheh I wont say no to that!

The crowd was not that good yesterday, a bit slow. We bumped into Iwor.. whom we have not seen for months. He was there to meet some friends, it seems he was very busy traveling in fact he is leaving to Sweden today for 2 weeks. He looks good and seem to have lost a lot of weight. He said he will give me a call when he gets back and see what our plans are so that he can catch up with us.

Amoi had some bad news, family related issues that got her really upset.. poor thing, I really feel sorry for her. She was on the phone most of the time and it’s spoiled her mood. There was nothing much I can do about it… but just be a friend and comfort her. I hope she get is all sorted out and not try to be a superwoman and achieve the impossible. Even our regular mamak could see that she was upset he even brought some tissue for her.. so sweet! We had supper and Amoi manage to calm herself down. I was too tired to go club hopping so I headed back home while Amoi and Robin continued with their friends… hope she feels better today.

I came home around 12.45 am and my mother was like “eh! How come so early” hehehe yea it’s an unusual time for me to come home on a Saturday night… my feet hurt, I was tired and I didn’t feel like watching the band.. they suck anyway..... bring back Hydra!

4 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

waaaaa sound like really good time gud gud...

u drank !!!

Monday, 16 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

yea i did.. i was forced :o)

Monday, 16 October, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

grrrrr
with me all u tak minum pun
sob sob


poodi

Tuesday, 17 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

i will when forced! hehehe wine no need to force i will willingly drink the whole bottle

Tuesday, 17 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home