Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Buaya Mode..

Hehehe... I'm not the one buayaing ok...hehehe... but thats the new term Amoi and I use to describe what we are up to. This week started aout a bit crazy.. Amoi and I went clubbing at our usual joint, we had a lovely dinner, coke, beer and calamari of coz... and not for getting the additional company we had... Troy!

Troy is from Australia... he joined us because we were the only decent looking people there and he was scared of the gro's...heheh which Amoi and I thought it was funny. Anyway Amoi was closest to him so she got to know him pretty well.. where else I was on the opposite side and couldnt hear the conversation due to the loud music. He accompanied us for quite some time and went back to his hotel to sleep once he had finish drinking his beer. According to Amoi he was a very nice guy... yes he seem like one too.

It was Blues Nite and the live band that was playing that Sunday night was Purple Haze... they were good! I really enjoyed the music... it was awsome!. The waiter (Rama) comes along and tells me the DJ sends his regards... at first I thought "to whom? Amoi or me" seems it was me... i didn't know which DJ it was ao i just told Rama to send my regards back to the DJ... ok fine!

Amoi and I Left when the crowd was getting bigger... as usual we had to make a stop at our Regular mamak for our late night supper. The DJ drop by at the stall where Amoi and I was and introduced himself...ehehe it was freaky. He came to find out if the message was properly passed on to me... heheh. Anyway I confirmed that I got his message from Rama and send my regards back to him as well. He was quite pleasent and excused himself because he had to get back to work.. he suggested that he catch up with us after his shift was over but I didnt plan on hanging around because I had to work that Monday morning. I didnt go back in to tell him I was leaving, maybe I'll apologise the next time I see him there.

Today was the first day of school after the 1 week break, a few children didnt come to school because of the haze, overall it wasn't to bad la... it rain in the morning. I felt like a zombie.. When I got back from school, instead of taking a short nap I went online. I came to find out from CC that Amoi was going out early for a drink so I couldn't resist it I tried to sms her but my phone was out of credit... CC was kind enough to buy me a top up card and pass the number too me... Anyway I smsed Amoi to see what was going on la... so happens we ended up making plans to meet up... she wanted me to meet her friend... heheh. I jumped off my seat and took a shower got myself ready to go buayaing.

I met Amoi at Concored Hotel Lounge.. the music was great. Cilaka this Amoi pointed to me the wrong person I almost went and shook hands with the wrong guy... we had a few drinks there until 9pm he was nice enough to pay for all the bills, then we made our way to BC. The new band Reload too a very long time to get their selves ready to jam. Monday nite is Rock Nite! I enjoyed the rock music of coz but I feel the Sundays band was better. We had a few more drinks at BC that was paid for as well... not bad eh?? Free beer! things got a bit cranky.. Amoi and I left early, had supper at our regular mamak... it was 11.30pm I thought to myself .. " still early la, hang around for a while" Amoi and I ended up at Concored Lounge drinking Beer again. Amoi's scandal the waiter kept giving her free refill of beer... this is the 1st time I've seen Amoi waste beer...heheheh. She drank until she couldnt drink anymore..heheh. Yes Amoi he is cute!!!

It's going to be a clubbing marathon, I'm looking forward to this Thursday's outing and Saturday Nite Buaya with AMoi..hehehehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mekkkk aku jelesssss. aku nak ikuttttt. jgn tinggalkan akuuuuuuuu. aku rindu BC!!! hehehe

-CLEO-

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fWAaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

TROY ??? I WANT I WANT.... LOLxxxxx

wahhh party le engko dua... buaya 9 9 everyone there... syiok gila....

tis wkend u gals going again arr? sigh... me can't la... bleh!

eh dun forget our Sashimi/sushi date ye...?? talk to u soon gal fren.

Hugzzz to you and that amoi...
Pammers

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

hehehe the more the merrier CUM 1 CUM all...heheheh
Of coz i didnt for get u mek... i'm waiting for u to CUM.

Yes pam!! when are we going to makan sushi againnnnnnnnnnn????

Friday, 13 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home