Friday, October 27, 2006

We will Rock you!

This week started off slow, everyone I knew either went on a holiday or went back to their home towns to celebrate Deepavali and Hari Raya. I was tempted to go out but just didn’t feel like going clubbing on my own… usual la… no Amoi no go! It was indeed a quite relaxing weekend coz all I did was chat, eat, drink lots of coffee and sleep with very little exercise taking Oscar for a walk. I soon got bored and was practically waiting to go out. Amoi came to the rescue of coz. She came back from Kuantan on Sunday I think. We made our plans and decided to go to BC on Wednesday so that’s confirm la. Then Rat came online and Amoi manage to persuade him to come out and join us on a Thursday. I couldn’t be more happier having my breast friend and my rodent to spend time with.

Anyway Wednesday, I met up with Amoi at Crossroads first, we had some beer with some of her friends and their friends. Amri the guitarist is cute if Lacy was there she would be drooling big time!. We made our way to BC around 8pm. DJ Aaron was there and offered us some Hari Raya cookies…hehhe. To our surprise we bump into Troy again the Australian guy we met few weeks before. He joined us the whole time. It was nice to see him and Amoi was very happy herself. She was her usual flirty self.. hehhe she always surprises me and it’s fun watching her in action…hahah. Troy seems to like her, it was obvious of coz… he was holding on to her the whole time.. hahah! Myself lone ranger didn’t buaya anyone but was entertained by DJ Aaron. We get to know an European couple husband and wife who lives in Brunei but was in KL for 5 days for a holiday. The wife was so cute and so friendly, I think they are newly weds. They were having fun and my night was so much more livelier after meeting them. She pulled me to the dance floor to dance and she rocks! Troy went off coz he was flying back the next day. Amoi and I made a move and went to eat at the mamak’s shop. Amoi did it again… she manage to get a total stranger to eat and drink with us… haiyaaaa Amoiiii Amoi! I didn’t welcome the Arabian guy that much so he didn’t feel the need to hang around with us very long.. I had to be the bad girl and case him away coz I kenot depend on Amoi doing that ..hahah she too nice and friendly… tak boleh pakai la!. Heheh. For the second time Amoi left Troy high and dry... she made him raise right up and touch the cloud and just droped him crashing down... splat!!!! flat to the ground! the poor guy!! Amoi bad girl! tsk tsk tsk...hehehe.

Thursday, I was so wet.. not coz I was horny or Vadai spilling beer in my bra but because of the rain. Bad weather! I was there early, ordered a bottle of red wine for myself and Amoi. Billy and Pravynk came all the way from Klang to join us and it was very nice meeting them for the 1st time feel like I’ve known them for years.. we all got along very well. Rat join us around 10.45pm he was also very wet… heheh. I had a really good time, and I was so happy to see him… happy indeed. We had lots of laughs, sang, dance and headbang even.. it was really fun. As usual mamak after clubbing.. told the whole story about my IRC experience. Well I’m not going to write about that.. way too long! Anyway we all went home with happy thoughts. Exchange hugs and kisses and ended the night with a goodbye… :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Awesome, looks like got able and willing replacement yeee haw...

Vadai exploring a different path.... hehehe

Saturday, 28 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

neh no1 replacing u vadai.. ur
E-RE-Place-Able

Saturday, 28 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home