Friday, October 13, 2006

Caught in a Bisik moment!

Yesterday was a really rushing day for me. I rushed to work because I woke up late. I rushed home after school around 2.45pm, took a shower and had a short nap before going for my therapy session with Riz at 4.30pm. After the session and by the time I was done with filling my reports… I manage to get home by 7.10pm. I quickly got dressed and out on my make up and rushed to Bisik to meet the gang. Fuhhhhh what a rush!

Last night Bisik celebrated it’s 3rd Anniversary and was invited by the Co-owner of Bisik himself… Darthvadai…ehehe. With Vadai being the host of our group.. I must say he does a great job at ensuring everyone has a great time… and I personally had a wonderful time, there thanks to Vadai of coz!! He even got the Sharukh Cunt tittle…heheh nice singing though!. Amoi and her sexy dance… got eyes ogling at her sexy ass as usual.

Our group was quite lucky in a sense… Both Vadai and I won the 1st set lucky draw.. lunch for 2 at Radius International hotel and MrScud got a package… don’t know what’s inside it.. maybe a year supply of condoms?? We’ll never know!. Two sexy guys were called on stage… or rather dragged on stage to do their sexy dance…heheh Beemboy and Plunkie was so supportive… they really got down and did their thang! Pheeewitt!! Sexy!!But the 2 grandpa’s on the dance floor almost stole their spotlight… they were quite seductive and obscene too!!…heheh. The shows were very nice.. I really like the dance performance those girls were cool. The singer was very nice too… I didn’t catch her name but she did personally introduce herself to me.

The MC for the night called 5 ladies to go on stage… Amoi, myself and angle was pushed on stage. Instead of 5.. somehow they manage to get 7 girls onstage. Our task was??? Hmm to do the cat walk… we were models for 1 shiny moment.. hahah, I was quite embarrassed actually being the only chubby girl among all the slim sexy Chinese ladies. But hearing all the loud cheers and support from the crowd it made me feel nice and for the sake of the people who got me up there I just went along with the program and showed some support la! After the 1st walk we had another contestant so now there were 8 of us on stage. We did a few walks and it was a long wait before the judges made their decision. Angle came in 6th place I think… I had 3rd place and Amoi came in 2nd her sexy walk was enough to give the guys a hard on…heheh. The 1st prise went to the 8th contestant .. yup the one who came in at the last minute a bit unfair but she was pretty!. We each had a voucher worth RM 658 from Praise beauty professionals! Coming in 3rd place was a surprise for me.. I would least expected to come in last..heheh but thanks from the support from the gang and I could hear Vadai shouting my name out from the crowd it really made me feel good about myself and I really appreciate the support… very sweet! Muah!!

I had a great time, really enjoyed myself and the company was awsome!.. Thanks Vadai and Amoi for the invitation and Happy 3rd Anniversary BISIK!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

Hey congrats!!! hehehe 3rd place!!! cool!!! Miss u much, Marie! Take care and have more fun ok?

Saturday, 14 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

hehe thanks angie.. miss u too... hope to see you soon la.. its been a long time since we last saw each other... cheers!

Saturday, 14 October, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

Your so called annai rooting for you la waakakakaakakkaa

You know it was nice watching all of you from a distant...as I sat on the speaker.. was contended..my happi to see my frens hapi..

Sunday, 15 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

we were happy to be there annai... well i know i was!! wouldnt miss an invitation coming from u thats for sure!

Sunday, 15 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home