Monday, November 13, 2006

Change yourself before you change others!

Sometimes we may have friends who want us to be friends with their friends. Not everyone gets along with each other, most of the time we are still friendly with our friend’s friends… because of our friend! *am I making any sense at all?*

I know I have some friends that my other friends might not like, but then I know I can’t please everyone and I can’t exclude anyone just to please someone. I have no intentions to disrespect my friends or make them feel uncomfortable in any way. I don’t expect them to be on friendly basis even though they hate each others guts. What I expect is they respect me and put their differences a side and just get along for my sake… yea I know it’s too much to ask but I would do the same for them! Seriously I would.

Anyway, I’ve always had respect for the people I get to know and get close with. I valued their friendship and sincerity. I don’t believe that once the relationship is over we can’t be friends anymore. Take my past relationships for example, I know the relationship can never be like what it use to be but it doesn’t mean that we can’t still be friends. I haven’t lost contact with any of my ex-boyfriends. They do call once in a while and we are always on good terms.

Most people might consider that a weak point, but I just don’t see it that way. I’ve always looked at the good side of people and I admit I keep on ignoring the bad part of them and tend to not say anything about it, which leaves me being used and abused in the end. Yes!.. it’s not a good thing for me but everyone deserves a 2nd and 3rd and 4th chance .. don’t they? After all they are only human! Isn’t it the right thing to do to forgive your friends and give them another chance to change?. Chances are given only for them to realize their mistakes in order to correct themselves and set things right…. Right? No one might agree with me on that but I strongly feel that way.

Why am I writing this blog? Well because I just realized that I’m not that perfect. If I ever fuck up in my future relationships again!!!! I would appreciate if I was given a second chance… not to get back into the whole relationship thingy… but a chance to correct myself. And as for my friends, I hope they are as forgiving as I would be to them. I know I can be very direct but I’m honest and I mean well… that’s me! I can let things go pretty easily, I won’t prolong any dispute because I just don’t want to build up the hate for someone I actually care about.

So, if I so happen to hang out with anyone that YOU hates? Respect me as your friend and not take things to seriously, understand the reason why I am still friendly with them is because he/she is still my friend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!!

We have a winner.

Home run is "I know I have some friends that my other friends might not like, but then I know I can’t please everyone and I can’t exclude anyone just to please someone. I have no intentions to disrespect my friends or make them feel uncomfortable in any way. I don’t expect them to be on friendly basis even though they hate each others guts. What I expect is they respect me as a friend and put their differences a side and just get along for my sake… yea I know it’s too much to ask but I would do the same for them! Seriously I would."

Tuesday, 14 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are indeed a wonderful person, marie.

I respect you.

Tuesday, 14 November, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

hahah very funny vadai!!!


thanks adeline!

Tuesday, 14 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home