Tuesday, November 07, 2006

At The Crossroad

Last week was a crazy week… I had gone thru a fair bit of pain, depression and shock even. But I’m glad that I manage to put that aside and just move on with my life. I really appreciate the people that supported me and showed their concern towards me. Ozy my best friend always there when I need her, Amoi who is like a big sister to me.. always looking out for me, Vadai always generous with his brotherly love, Cleo who is always lending an ear and listening to my sad life story.. poor girl and chat buddy…heheh..

Last Saturday night was a relieve for me, I just let loose and was free to do what ever I wanted to. I had great company with me and met new friends and I hope to meet more in the near future. Last night (Monday) I met up with Amoi, Mark, Andreus, Bill and Annie at The Crossroads. I had a good time, the music was great. Annie kept Bill company, while I sat and drank wine with Amoi, Mark and Andreus. Off and on I moved from 1 spot to another because Annie and Bill was seated near the band while the rest was seated at the bar.

Amoi and I decided to stay there and not divert to BC, one reason is because I was tired and the other reason because it was raining. Bill kept on expressing how happy he was to have met us at BC on Saturday and hope to keep in touch with us and hopefully meet up with the gang again on his next trip to KL in January 2007.

I bumped into one of my students parents at the Hotel Lounge, I’ve known them for years while teaching at the Kindergarten. I went up to them to say hello, they were nice enough to offer me to join them and have a few drinks but I didnt want to disturb them and their guest. I didn’t expect to see them there but they were there and it was nice to see the happy couple.

Amoi, Annie and I didn’t stay on very long, we left around 12.30am and went to have a bite to eat at the regular mamak stall. Hehe we go wet in the rain but still made time to eat and drink something before heading home… I was abit high from the wine but was still ok to drive and i got home safely.. as usual!

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Brotherly.


wei i am being sidelines sob sob waiting for chance to submit application form and discard annai tag

For the record glad your our there with frens. Thats good

Wednesday, 08 November, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

Hi Marie... I just wanna say hi... how r u? Hope u r in greatest health... be happy ok... life is too short to think of too many things... love you, girl.. huggies!!!

Thursday, 09 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home