Saturday, October 07, 2006

So Cheessed off!

I just hate it when plans are cancelled at the last minute. I look forward to going out on weekends, it's a time out for me... to put myself aside from work. My usual hangout gang is all busy this week.. some out of town and some busy with work. I made plans with my ex-staff and everything is set to go as planned. This is not the first time I received an sms at the last minute saying she cant make it. I always invite her to go clubbing with me.. and the times when I dont call I'll get the "why never call me" thang... fed up la sometimes.

I'm a bit annoyed coz I cancelled a dinner invitation with my Aunty and cousins, because I plan to take my friend clubbing. Now I'm stuck at home alone. The thing is I am all set to go.. all dressed up, I have my make up on and ready to go.... infact I am still in my outing clothes and writing this blog! If I didnt sms to see what time she was coming over I would probably still be waiting for her until god knows what time. I replied her sms and she said " you carry on la"... carry on?? I dont want to go clubbing by myself.. the reason I agreed to go is because she told me that she is free for clubbing on Saturday. Now im thinking if i should change.. stay home or just go out by myself.. I still havent decided yet... most probably I wont go... just pissed at the moment.

I'm really pissed.. I'm not going to call or sms her out again. If she wants to go I'm just going to tell her off... "meet me there is you decide to show up!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not a good friend, I guess.

I feel disappointed and annoyed if I'm in your situation too.

Monday, 09 October, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

yea tell me about it..hehe

Monday, 09 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home