Sunday, May 21, 2006

Weekend surprise

I had a slight accident on Saturday near by the area where I live. I was reversing my car and so was the guy parked opposite me. He reversed first and thought he could pass me, unfortunately he hit my bumper and dented his car, leaving my bumper with a tiny scratch. He is insisted that I pay for the damages but I refused and told him to make a police report and claim from his insurance, he took my details and I didn’t even bother to try and settle things there. It’s just a waste of time and he is at fault. He said he don’t want to make a report because he will have to pay the summons and the cost of repairs wont come to that much he said “cant you just pay for the damages?”. I told him “Honestly, I don’t care if you don’t want to report coz I’m not paying you a cent, you have insurance for this car… claim it!” I took his details and went off, telling him to let me know if he made the report or not!

This morning at 10am I called him and ask if he made the report… at first he was reluctant to say anything, when I asked him again he just said “Yes”. I was surprised he didnt tell me that he already made the report. I called Azie and asked her to company me to the Traffic police station in Ampang to make my statement. There I met the same officers that handled my accident case 3 years ago. Surprisingly they remembered me and filing the report was a pleasant one, they were very nice. One officer asked if Azie and I were twins coz we look the same, I looked at him.. gave the officer a cheeky smiled and said “Really!”. Another officer came with the camera to snap a picture of my car bumper, another officer told him to take just the car and not me…I told them it’s ok I’m willing to pose for the picture. Just for the fun of it he did take a picture of me.. and said he going to put it on the notice board so they can see me everday.. hahah Azie just stood there laughing. Anyway, the guy who hit my car is at fault and he has to pay a summons, I happily made my report and went off.

When I got home, I was surprised to see the visitors in my house… (my fathers sister) My godmother and her family from Australia came to visit me with my fathers other sister. They will be going back to Australia next Saturday after staying in KL for a holiday 3 weeks. My relatives only stayed for an hour then they left.
They brought gifts and 65 books/novels! Don’t think I can read them all.

I went to Phillip Wain with Azie around 2pm… did some workout and chilled out there until 6pm. Went to Jaya Jusco to buy her belated mothers day gift, then had dinner. She was suppose to hang out with an ex-classmate I was too tired so I headed back home. what a day… I’m so tired!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

God that u dont let that guy bully u!!! U have to stand for your right! If u r not wrong, then u r not wrong! I am so happy that u did it!!! Yippeee...

Don let guys ever bully us when it comes to accident!

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home