Thursday, May 11, 2006

sad life

I’m back online again… I’m a bit blur, feel like as if I’m using someone else’s computer. I just got my pc fixed after being infected with a virus. All my old programs gone, my most treasured pictures, logs and files all gone. It’s like memory being erased. How sad. I did make a back up file the last time for my MIRC. Lucky I still have those… took me so long to finally get use to PnP.

Ahh the long weekend is here again… it’s not like I was working my ass off or anything like that but I can’t help feeling so restless. It’s been weeks since I had a good night sleep. I’ve lost like 4 kg’s due to stress… well at least being stress will make me a slimmer person. I’m so depressed and so tired.

I don’t feel like going to the gym tomorrow, I think it would be a good idea to stay at home. My aunty will be away in Hong Kong for 3 days, my mother will be staying at her place dog sitting. Looks like another long weekend with oscar again. Need to get some nice VCD’s to watch, tired of all the old ones… been watching those over and over again.
Anyway I’m happy to get my PC back… at least I can hang out in IRC when I have nothing better to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

Be strong Marie.. I know u can do it.. U r very very strong girl... U deserve something or someone better in life... I know wateva I said doesnt mean anything but just hang on... we love you, ya.. ;)

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

thanks angie.. what you said does mean somthing to me and i appreciate it... i am hanging on, not something or someone but just hanging on to myself. muah... love u guys too!

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

get gorgeous cum buy my kopicina

hugggs

Sunday, 14 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home