Sunday, April 30, 2006

Future plans…something like that!

A lot has changed in the past five years. One thing I noticed I HAVE CHANGED!… when I left my past behind, I left myself behind as well. Did I do it for my own sake or did I do it for others… I’m not sure really. Hopefully I do things for myself now…

I plan to travel… not over seas but maybe move around a bit. I’ve never traveled alone before so I guess it’s something to look forward to. Penang sounds good at the moment, maybe I can go and visit Mike, make him take me around and bother his life a bit.. it’s all about food in Penang… It’s been a while since I’ve been there or maybe Langkawi, It’s so peaceful there. Anyway, Vadai and Chris suggested Kuantan… It would be my first time in Kuantan and it sounds like a good idea too… I long to see the beach again :o) Lacy suggested we go in a group to Genting hmm.. I can imagine how that would be like.. hehe it will be fun.. good idea. I have 2 weeks holiday in July. I got time to save money and see where I land eh!.

New hobbies? Hmm as it is I’m already doing a lot of stuff… beads, origami boxes, sewing, chatting…etc. no new hobbies at the moment. period!

Sports? Maybe play pool once a week if anyone is willing to go with me. I like swmming I could go to the club in the evening using my aunties membership card or at Vadai’s place..hehe… I sure can’t play futsal with Vadai and gang hehehe… too much vibrations…heheh. I’m not physically fit for that. My weekend appointment at the gym is still on I can’t miss that… I love that place!

So much to do but so little time, I don’t want to strain myself just want to occupy my time so that I don’t need to think about how miserable I’m feeling. Anyway, Wednesday I resume for therapy work with Za again. I miss her so much and I can’t wait to see her. My Monday and Wednesday nights will be occupied now. Tuesday and Thursday nights keeping it open in case my mother wants to stroll around the Pasar Malam.

Heh.. until my next entry… adios!

1 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

awesome.


hey how about a movie hehehehe

Monday, 01 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home