Saturday, February 04, 2012

My Undying Heart

There was a time in our life,
when I stood beside you as your wife,
a past life that seems so nice,
a life I would pay to have again at any price.

Long ago when we lived free,
You were taken away from me,
I sold my soul to follow thee,
because I swore forever we would be.

My love for you still remain,
although I'm reborn into a life of pain,
some things in life I can't explain,
this curse will break when we cross path again.

Know this.. we co-exist as a pair,
made for each other I swear,
branded with the mark we both share..
break this curse that I bare.

It is forbidden that I reveal myself to you,
my love is like a taboo,
a deed only you can undo,
until then I will still wait for you.

You are my only hope..my every desire,
the one I truely admire,
the love I wish one day to acquire,
Love me once again before this life expire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home