Monday, August 22, 2011

Feelings unchanged.

I often wonder why we have hidden feelings,
are we scared to face the secrets that we are keeping?
Some say the truth will reveal everything,
but only time permits such things from happening.

I fear time will make our memories fade,
but that's not what I am afraid.
I fear I've lost myself in this game I played,
I gamble my life for love I can not trade.

All my thoughts are of you,
dare I say "I can never stop loving you",
although these arms have never once held you,
but I can still feel you and will never forget you.

My feelings for you has always been this way,
ever since I layed eyes on you the first day,
you are perfect to me in everyway,
I cherish our time together, every moment of every day.

Don't be afraid I will never hurt you,
for I have always respected your virtues,
I know your heart cause I can see right through,
your friendship alone is what I value.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home