Sunday, August 21, 2011

Am I really here..

Here I am sharing my life story in a poem,
I made mistakes but I've learned from them,
I don't want to be perfect so please don't condemn,
I choose to be different.. like a rare gem.

Why am I here and who am I? .. I often ask,
am I here to complete an important task?,
must I go through this life wearing a mask?
or will I find the answers.. if only I am brave enough to ask?

I see someone in the mirror.. but it's not me,
I think it's someone I wish to be,
it's always someone else but never me,
maybe she is someone you would rather see.

My mind does not rest anymore,
and my life has become such a bore,
I may not be who I was before,
maybe that's why I feel my presents is not needed anymore.

If there was a pill I could take,
that can cure this heart ache,
and help me sleep till day break,
I would take it, so that I don't have to be awake.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day,
maybe it's because it's my birthday!,
but it doesn't matter anyway,
It's just another Friday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home