Monday, August 29, 2011

When the Sun Smiles :)


When the Sun smiles,
I feel it for miles.
my heart stop beating for awhile,
it makes every moment worthwhile.

When the Sun smiles.. I share the joy,
happy like a child with a new toy,
takes me back to memories of you as a schoolboy,
back when we really knew how to enjoy.

When the Sun smiles... it warms my heart,
it's your light that I see in my art,
a sight I look forward to see before I start,
sadness is what I feel each time you depart.

Even now when the Sun smiles.. I feel the same,
same warm feelings from that old flame,
can never forget such a unique name,
and still my heart is here for you to claim.

Each time the Sun smiles.. I see right through you,
there is hurt in your heart that no one can undo,
just like the Sun you are unreachable too,
but you will continue to shine and so I will smile back at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home