Monday, January 15, 2007

blog update!

Hmm where shall I start? ….

Oscar as everyone knows is very active and smart dog. Last Friday my heart almost broke into pieces when I saw him collapsing and loosing control over his body. He was having a seizure, his legs and body curled up and it scared the freaking life out of me… he started throwing up and drooling. I almost cried because I couldn’t do anything but comfort him and help him to calm down. I stayed up all night watching over him… he had it twice that night. I felt so sad to see him like that.. my mother and I was so worried about him. We though he was going to die, I'm so scared to loose him. I called my friend who is a Veterinarian… he said that it is likely that my dog has epilepsy and he has to be treated for it. He advised me to get some test done.... Oscar is ok now.. back to his usual self but I will be taking him to see a veterinarian soon. I really don’t want this to happen again… cant bare to see him go through that again.

Phillip Wain… Yes! I renewed my membership and I have a target to reach this year… no more fooling around and doing casual exercises… it’s weight training time!! I kind of like it actually… but the following day is terrible… my whole body aches. Azie made a bet with Vadai so that means she has to work extra hard. She is very motivated and is going to win the bet… so Vadai be afraid!!! Be very afraid!!.. After 1 year of going there we just found out that there is a special parking rate for members at PW at RM1 only.. being idots… Azie and I have been parking outside and paying RM2.70 per entry and sometimes RM4.20 per entry even.. God Dammit!!! how the hell are we suppose to know… no one told us!!!! We found out from the Yoga instructor…

Victoria Secret.. 90% sale!!!! This is NUTS!!!! Azie and I spent hours at Complex Antarabangsa looking for bra’s!!! there were so many.. every thing is mixed up so we had to look for it ourselves, not many colours or designs to choose from coz most of the nice ones were taken already but still I manage to buy 4 on Saturday and Azie got 2. We went back there again on Sunday morning coz it was the last day of the sale. I bought 3 more bra's and Azie bought 3 also… the price was so reasonable RM15 each!! Wow !! what a deal! Azie bought the exact bra worth RM140 and they were selling it for RM15??? This is madness!! I love my new bra’s!! They have this kind of sale every few months so I gave the organizers my name and number.. they will inform me for the next sale. The bra's fit perfectly.. I took some pictures of me wearing them but hell I’m not going to post it here!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old is Oscar? It happens usually in older dogs. Watch his diet. If he has difficulty they will put him on steroids first. He needs lots of love now.
UPM -has good facilites including to scan. Not many vets have full facilities as they do for examination. If he gets it again take him there they will be able to find the cause.
If you inquire the rates are better than normal vets.

Good luck

Wednesday, 17 January, 2007  
Blogger marie said...

thanks alot sparks...
i was also recommended to take him to UPM if it happens again... i took him for a check up and he seems to be ok now... yea i have to watch his deit from now on.. and strickly no Milk for him.. he is allergic to milk..

Thursday, 18 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home