Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas

Well it's that time of year again. I'll be away for 8 days starting from the 23rd to the 31st of December. This year my family will be celebrating Christmas in Malacca at my sisters place. As usual on the eve of christmas we normally have a BBQ dinner and off to church for the midnight mass which I hardly attend at all.

Anyway, I went shopping 5 times and I still havent bought any christmas presents for my neices and nephews yet... It's not like I couldnt find any it's just that i keep buying stuff for myself..hahah. Oh well i think they would prefer getting an "ang pow" so they can buy something they like. I've been pretty busy these past few weeks... sewing curtains, sewing new covers for my sofa, shopping, cleaning the house.. etc etc.

This year I'm taking Oscar to Malacca... he will be staying at Bam Bam's pet shop most of the time... if he can behave then he can stay at my sisters place. I have to go to the Vet today and get some pill's for Oscar.. he get's car sick so to make traveling easier for him I got to nuke him.
Besides Glenn will be sitting at the back seat with Oscar... I'm sure he will be fine.

My mother has so many things to take back to Malacca... I really dont know how I'm suppose fit everything into the car... I should be driving a truck with the amount of things she has. God it's like this every year... sometimes I feel like Malacca has no supermarker or shops that my mother has to buy everything here and transport it back to Malacca.. things like coffee, sugar, milk, can food, meat, 10kg rice, fruits, vegetables... whyy???? why me??????

I really need to start packing my stuff... normally I would pack 1 week head if I'm going anywhere... Guess I'm not that excited to go back... I wont have a computer for 8 days and I'm going to miss chatting and playing games!

Anyway ,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

Merry Xmas To You And Your Family~~~

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

Seasons Greetings

See you next year

Been over a month rite?

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderfull to hear you taking Oscar back with you...Merry Xmas and hugs to Oscar

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and have fun!

Drive slow...

Friday, 22 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siann mekkk... hehe.....merry x'mas mekkk...

-CLEO-

Saturday, 23 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home