Friday, November 24, 2006

YES! My name begins with M!

Does your name begin with: M?

You may appear innocent(True..ehheh),
unassuming and shy(also True);
but we know that appearances can lie. (damm you're good...True)
When it comes to sex, you are no novice but something of a skilled technician. (oOo really? must be true!!)
You can easily go to extremes, though, running the gamut from insatiability to boredom with the whole idea of love. (WHAT?? .. err I guess so.. I'm so confused!)
You can be highly critical of your mate, seeking perfection in both of you. (no comment)
It is not easy to find someone who can meet your standards. (True... there was someone... but he dissapeared... I didn't kill him.. seriously... it wasn't me!!)
You have difficulty expressing emotions and drawing close to lovers. (True.. spot on!)
You are often selfish (SOOOO NOT TRUE)
You always think you are right no matter what. (in Denial)
You never give in. (not true!!...I give in all the time!!!)
Winning is your prime desire- at any cost. (lottery or Jackpot.. Yes!)
You often forget friends and family (Bullshit! I never forget!... I havent forgotten a single soul)
and you live for the moment. (True)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home