Friday, November 24, 2006

Question!

What do a women want? and What do men want? That was one of the topic that was discuss in IRC today I was daring enough to say “ A women want a men who can provide security, empty promises, false hope, love and romance” not something that people can swallow but that’s basically true..

We’ve all heard the joke What men want? “Men want sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex and sex!” hahah which most of them will admit it’s true…hahah. God created man and women to be equals! Yea rite… in my opinion god created us equally insecure! Hehehe.. You can’t live with them and you cant live with out them.

In reality people don’t keep promises… promises are meant to be broken and it’s made to give a person a sense of security. It’s easier to hurt the ones you love.. because they are more forgiving no matter what… they still love you!. But why make promises in the first place if we know we cant keep?

Why do we want false hope? Well, it’s simply an excuse to prolong a relationship with someone that we actually like. We hope because we fear. We fears if the feelings is not mutual so we hope and believe it is mutual… in other case we are in deniel!. Some people are genuine but most people are not. We continue to hope for no particular reason and eventually it will drive us crazy in the end. But that’s ok because sometimes it turns out exactly what we hope for :o)

Love and romance? Who doesn’t want that in their lives? It’s nice to love and be loved, it’s even a greater feeling to be in love with some one who is in love with you. Everybody wants to hear those 3 words, even if it is said in vain. There is no real definition for “Love” we all have our own perception of it. We’ll know when we actually find our match. We’ll know after 50 years of marriage and we are still holding hands when we go out and still enjoy our company together… we’ll know that it’s true love! But some of us... I mean me... well I'm afraid to love someone... I cant stand the thought of someone leaving me... it's ok if I leave them la.. but not if they leave me....

As a woman.. what do I want? Well… I want sincerity because I trust people easily, I’m straight forward and I’m honest. I think if I’m going to build a foundation in a relationship I would want it to be based on Sincerity, trust and understanding! Fair enough right?

What do you want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home