Friday, November 24, 2006

My personality By month... January?

Ambitious and serious (True)
Loves to teach and be taught (True.. after all I am a teacher! duh!)
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses (heheh no comment)
Likes to criticize (maybe)
Hardworking and productive (Yes! Yes! of coz it's True!)
Smart, neat and organised (pat my own back on this one) *winks*
Sensitive and has deep thoughts (Sad But True- Metallica song)
Knows how to make others happy (blush... True)
Quiet unless excited or tensed (very True)
Rather reserved (eh?) Highly attentive (Yes)
Resistant to illnesses (I hope so!) but prone to colds (True)
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love (True)
Loves children (Yup.. got to have some of my own some day.. ok ok at least 2 if it's not too much to ask for)
Homely person (Not!!!!)
Loyal (Indeed I am)
Needs to improve social abilities (what the fuck????)
Easily jealous (Denial)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home