Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year!

Ok so it’s 2007 already… it’s a bit too late for me to wish everyone Happy New Year… but just for the sake of wishing.. Hey!!! Happy New Year!! *goofy voice “Nobody Cares!”*.

Christmas came and went, I had a good time.. it was nice to spend time with my family. For those who don’t know… I actually HATE Christmas.. why? Well I always end up spending a lot of money leaving me with nothing at all when Christmas is over and other personal reasons that no one has to knoe about.

There is always more work for me to do and I end up not getting enough rest while everyone else is having a jolly good time. I spent days sewing curtains, cushion covers .. for my house, my sisters house and my brothers house and some how every year someone will always ruin, disappoint or annoy me during this time. I didn’t have an internet connection and there were no cyber café near by… I was so bored and I miss chatting with my friends!

Kevin came to Malacca to get a tattoo done, As soon as he arrived I took him to see Pio. I knew Pio since I was 8 years old.. he was a good friend of my brother.. we all grew up together. He is quite a good tattoo artist and very talented. Kevin wanted to have a Harley Davidson engine tattooed on his right arm… I got him the picture and emailed it to him.. but he forgot to bring the bloody picture that I sent him instead he brought a picture in a magazine.. which is not clear. I convinced Kevin to choose another design and get the tattoo done. He took 2 hours to go through all the designs, finally he found one.. “The Grim Ripper” he agreed to do it… it was a big tattoo that covered his whole left arm. It took Pio 4 hours to complete the tattoo but it turned out VERY NICE!! The tattoo would have cost Kevin close to RM1000 but because he was a friend of mine.. Pio only charged him RM500… pretty good deal eh?? YUP! Freaking good deal… Pio wanted to do a tattoo for me… I could choose anything I want and it would be for free… but I’m not about to torture myself and go through the pain again… I took a rain check on this offer… maybe next time.. maybe NEVER! Pio also offered to do a tattoo for both of my brothers… a really big one that will cover their back… also for FREE! My brothers are considering the offer… and most likely they are going for it!

The weekend is here and so is Cleo.. that means there wont be much sleep for me. Tomorrow we are heading to he club and party with the gang. Hopefully I can sleep through Sunday. For one whole month being glued to the PC and sleeping less then 3 hours a day was pure madness!! I have to start drinking coffee again.. that’s the only thing that can help me relax… that’s the only way I’ll sleep through the night. I just had a cup of strong black coffee *yum* I’m off to bed now…*feeling sleepy* Time to go to dream land… Adios *zZzzZzzzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home