Saturday, November 25, 2006

These Mean Girls

My mind is a bit disturbed, I’ve accidentally triggered a few of my bad memories today. I though I express myself here since I’m not that open to talk about it to anyone.

Well, for as long as I can remember I never got along very well with other girls. I’m just not as competitive as they are.. which always puts me in the loosing end, especially when it comes to Guys!. I'm sure everyone has encountered "These Mean girls " before.

I’ve always got along better with boys because of common interest I suppose and somehow I always get the guy that other girls want. It’s very taxing actually… especially if I happen to like the person.. that’s the hardest part!.

I can safely say 3 out of 10 of my ex-bf's were actually sincere to me!. I don’t blame my ex-bf’s for going after these beautiful girls.. Men are human too! But being human shouldn’t always be the excuse why people cheat on their partners. I admit I don’t defend or stand up for myself. I am more likely to give up the guy then keep him.. if he desires her more of coz.

I may not have the looks or figure of a supermodel.. I just have an interesting personality that’s all. So basically I wouldn’t compete with looks!. I’m not the type that likes to play all these foolish games. I’m not like them… who go through certain extend to stir things up for fun, to make themselves feel proud.. that with their looks they can make anyone go head over heels for them. I’m not willing to put myself in that position where he will have to choose her or me. I do respect my ex-bf's up to certain extend and I still do. It’s so happen that “ These mean girls” can never leave me alone even if they already got what they were after. Gosh get a life will you!

Look you want him.. take him.. see if I care!!

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Its interesting when we move forward and look back on the kind of people who reveal their true selves.

Some believe they can go and live in the past circumstances after failing in the present... pity

They dont realise you can only life in the future

U go girl

Sunday, 26 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did the right thing by ignoring her. \(^0^)/

Monday, 27 November, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

But sometimes I feel I fall into the These Mean Girls category... sigh... Huggies Marie... Love ya... U r a good and nice person... always remember that...

Tuesday, 28 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home