Sunday, March 03, 2013

In absence of you.

I spent the longest time hoping that one day things will turn out ok.. at least something better then what it is now.. I'm so naive to even hope for anything positive.. I can't turn back time. All I'm left with is my memories, the good old days. I can't get back what I lost or take back the words I've said to you. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me. You have stayed in my heart for the longest time. Know that my heart belongs to you. If I could I would give you the world. Maybe not in this life, Maybe the next one I'll find you again. If I am ever that lucky. I've told myself to move on a million times but I still haven't.. I can't get over you, I never could and I never want to. I never had the courage to tell you. I never saw myself as being apart of your life. I never wanted you to know my feelings for you. If only I was brave enough to tell you... I've always loved you and I still do. You are and always will be my strength and my weakness.. I have always found perfection in you because I saw you as a person.. so beautiful. You see.. I love you unconditionally.. I don't want you to feel anything for me in return.. I dont deserve you. I'm just a ghost. I want you to be happy with the one who makes you happy. If only you could see what I see in you.. maybe you will finally let someone love you for who you are.. Someone more deserving.. someone you could fall inlove with.. someone who loves you more then I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home