Sunday, April 01, 2012

Staying in Love :o)

There is nothing more that I could ask for...
in this world you are everything to me...
although my life is incomplete without you in my arms...
I feel nothing less for you.

You make this life seems so wonderful..
you are still the only one in my heart...
I see perfection in every way...
and there is only one word to describe it...
"Beautiful".

You are my inspiration and my purpose..
You are the light I see when darkness surrounds me...
I want to steal your heart the same way you stole mine...
wish I could tell you everything.

I don't want to run away from this feelings...
Although it hurts me sometimes...
but it also gives me comfort...
knowing that you exist in my heart.

I hope some where along the way it will be clear...
may we walk together in a similar path...
I hope someday I will find peace and hope you find it too...
maybe then I can let my heart roam free to love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home