Saturday, February 02, 2008

Getting older!


I turned 30 last week... I can't believe it... I'm ancient! heheh... I didn't celebrate it yet... I'm waiting for my brothers and sister to come visit for Chinese New Year... I thought of having a nice family dinner and cut a cake, secret recipe cake preferably "Chocolate Banana Cake" thats my favorite.



emmmm Yummy!!! *drool*




My brother called the other day to wish me and this is how the conversation went....

Marie: Hello!
Clifton: Happy Birthday!!
Marie: Oooo thankkkk you *sounded all happy and excited*
Clifton: So how old are you?
Marie: 30!
Clifton: 30!!!!!!!
Marie: yup!

Clifton: hahhahahah.....hahahahahhahahah.....hahahah...hahhahahahahahhahahahhah.... hahahhahaha......hahahahah ......

(5 minutes later)

Clifton: hahhahahahhah.....hahahahhahahahahahah...hahahahah.....lol
Marie: ARE YOU DONE???????
Clifton: yea... so you're 30! why so old??
Marie: what you mean why so old??? you're 33 this year.. you know!!!
Clifton: SHITT!!!!!!! 33???? when is my birthday???
Marie: Go ask your wife!!!

I tell you this guy drives me nuts sometimes.... my sister and my eldest brother forgot it was my birthday... as usual, they called 2 days later... Azie took Kasey and I out for dinner.. that was nice... we had a good time...

Anyway I gtg... will blog again.... bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

Happy Birthday, Marie! Huggies!

Saturday, 02 February, 2008  
Blogger marie said...

thanks Angie!!!

Saturday, 02 February, 2008  
Blogger CLEO said...

happy belated birthday mekkkk..

Monday, 04 February, 2008  
Blogger marie said...

thanks mek!

Friday, 08 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home