Saturday, January 29, 2011

Funny Company!

Like every other Saturday, I start my day very early.. I'm usualy awake by 6am. I like staying in bed for at least and hour before making breakfast and drinking my morning coffee, while checking my email and chatting with who ever is on facebook at that time, before getting dressed then going off for therapy.

Azie and I had lunch at Taman Melawati square while waiting for our cars to get washed and vaccumed. Lunch was great, our gossip session was great too. After that we went separate ways. I went to pick my mother up to buy her 4D numbers hope she strike la then I can get more angpows!! While driving Camel calls me
Camel: "Wei cilaka where you going??"
Me : "What??"
Camel: "You just pass by me cilaka where you going?"
Me : "I'm going to pick my mom la.. she needs to buy her 4D number la... cilaka where you going??"
Camel: "What??....I'm goinbg to tapau food la... you go send you mom first la
then call me"
Me : "Ok will see you in a while"

After taking my mom to buy her numbers I sent her home of coz. I called Camel to find out where she was so that I could meet up with her... well turns out she was at our SECRET PLACE!! Ok lah met her there.. couldn't resist the food ordered some for me plus desert samore... ahh the food was fantastic... If a bomb were to fall right next to me I would have died a happy person.... but the thought of me dying together with Camel was a bit scary... can you imagine her screaming "CILAKA YOUUUUUUUUUUUU" hahah...

Anyway we had a good laugh la.. didn't hang out for too long this time.. we were both tired and needed to rest for a while before making plans for the rest of the evening if we have any. Check out the food!! awesome!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home