Saturday, January 29, 2011

A year Older again...

Almost every year since I first started blogging I've always written something about my birthday... There were some really good ones.. not that many but some quite memorable, but most of the time it was not that great.

This year my birthday fell on a Tuesday. As usual I went to school early got my stuff ready to conduct the class like every other day. All the staff and teachers were nice enough to wish me in the morning when they came to school and it felt great. The day was starting off to be a good one. After taking the children out for playground time, The teachers got all the children to sing "The Birthday song" for me in 4 languages, it was so sweet!... The best part is getting all those little hugs from my students.. I love hugz and it made me very happy!

After school all the children had gone home, the teachers got together to sing for me and Aunty Row coz it's her birthday too. We both had our birthday angpows!! Normally they do a collection for everyones birthday.. We can use that to treat ourselfs to something nice la. I ordered a long black lace dress online from Angie. I'm happy to say my breast fits perfectly in the dress but i think my breast is showing too much.. hahah If I wear that dress out no one will look at me in the eye... I'm sure their eyes will be locked on the clevage. I'm not even sure if I will ever have a chance to even wear that dress out.. oh well...

I came straight home.. cleaned up the place , took a shower, went for 1 hour therapy to overlap Annie then came home again around 6pm. The place was messy again.. so I did more cleaning up... I thought I fix myself a nice dinner... but all my food was gone.. eaten by the hungry muscle man... Anyway, dinner was bread and butter with a hot cup of milo... it use to be comfort food now it's just my everyday dinner!

I logged onto Facebook and it was great to read all the birthday wishes... I was overwelmed. I had a few calls only from my sister and her children, Azie, my brother and Camel... she didn't know it was my birthday so we were talking about something else... thats about it. Everybody else just forgot I guess! like I always say... It's ok!

Anywayyyyyy I kept falling asleep infront of the computer and finally just turned it off and just layed there in the dark thinking about... hmm... well just thinking la! until I fell asleep! That was it! I turned 33 years old and I felt joy and loneliness all in one day... it's going to be an AWESOME 2011.. YEAH!!! *puke*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home