Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Facebook friends!

I LOVE Facebook... not only can I stay connected to family and relatives but I have been reconnected with so many of my long lost friends from the old school days to ex-colleagues and even friends from IRC.

Bozo asked me to join Facebook and as soon as I did she deleted her account... But then Lynette was there constantly asking me to play farm ville and be her neighbor and I did. It was boring at first.. then it was fun.. the game soon got interesting before you know it, I was hooked and was even addicted to it.. It drove me crazy, all I thought about was.. my crops.. is it ready to harvest or not??. I would set the timer and wake up at certain hours to check!! hahah it was insane.. I finally stopped playing and even deleted it because I couldn't stand looking all the gift request and too many farm ville stuff flooding my news feed.

Anyway, as soon as I got my laptop I started reconnecting with my friends and it's been great so far. I like hanging out with them and catch up on things. Life is exciting and fun again. I look forward to seeing my friends and I enjoy their company so much, you cant imagine how happy I am. They fill up that emptiness inside and I don't feel so alone anymore. It's great that I can keep myself updated with whats going on in their daily lives. It's a nice feeling to be part of something or part of someones life. It's nice to talk about the old days and laugh our ass off.

The memories are so precious both new and old... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home