Saturday, June 21, 2008

Whats up next?

It's that time of year again, I have to start preparing my students for the annual concert in August. This year my theme is Aladdin... heheh so cute. The other classes are doing The Bee Movie, Jungle Book, Mulan and Peter Pan. I think this years concert is going to be really interesting.

I went out with the teachers yesterday to buy the materials for the costumes. Each class has about RM400 budget to work with. Lucky for me I bought ready made ones last week. I manage to get 9 suits and 3 pants, now I have to sew the tops for the 3 pants. I bought everything I need and I've already started to work on the costumes. I have less then 2 months to organize the stage props and decorations. It's going to be really stressful.

My next holiday is coming up in July, thats 2 weeks off... but we have one week of summer camp. Some of the teachers are organizing a trip to Bali, 4 of them are confirm going. I'm not going coz of my fear of flying and I cant leave my husband here all alone... he will DIEEEEE!!!. The poor guy will starve to death or he might eat my dog! I can't leave them alone together for too long. They drive me nuts! Anyway, I plan to sit back and relax at home. I dont get that kind of opportunity much anymore so might as well take advantage of it.

Until next time, Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home